CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lord you are enough!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009


I hear my husband snoring away in the other room. My boys are quietly sleeping in there beds. I, on the other hand, am at the computer. It is 12:00 am and once again I can not sleep. My thoughts are constantly on the babies I have lost and the babies I long to have. During the day I am completely focused on my boys and have a wonderful time doing it. It is only when it is quiet, and there is no one to take care of that my mind and heart wonder and ache. How I wish It was time to feed and rock a baby. I would count it all joy to be woken by someone who can not sleep. So, who will be the one to comfort me when I need to be comforted? To rock me and tickle my back. Jesus! He is all I need! It is so difficult to walk in the aspect of, He is all I need. But it is so true! I have so many people in my life, going through such difficulty. Whether it be with some sort of loss, pain or suffering. All I say to you is, Lord you are enough for me. It does not matter what I have or don't have. I may not believe it, or feel it all the time. But I will say it with all my heart. He is enough. Please watch this video. John Piper puts it into words that are totally amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTc_FoELt8s

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that John Piper video a few weeks ago and love it! Don't hear that message much these days. Hopefully, it will get louder.
I so admire your faith. In the midst of personal pain you're able to realize that God is in control of it all! Your a wise young woman, and a wonderful mother.
Thanks for sharing your heart through this blog. I love it.--shirley votaw