CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Well its' a ???

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thursday we went to the Dr. for an ultra sound. We found out we are having, here it goes, are you ready??? A BOY!!!!! Can you believe it, another boy! I have to say that I was a little disappointed for like 5 minutes. Then I just started laughing. He is perfect and healthy. That is all that matters, right. And to think that God has blessed me to be the "Queen" of my house. I am so excited! So are the boys. Caleb informed me that we are to name the baby Buzz. And Oliver prefers the name Woody. We are not sure about a name yet. Still thinking and praying on it. Thank you all for your prayers and support through this difficult time. I has turned out to be on of the most Wonderful blessings.

0 comments: