CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I miss you!!

Monday, March 2, 2009

So, most of my day's are better since your loss. But, sometimes, they are really hard. In quiet moments, I think all about you baby. I picture who you would have looked like, me or your papa. I think about the nursery, and how I would be preparing it, because by now I would know if you were a boy or girl. I wonder how your brothers would be with you. Especially because Caleb still asks about the baby in my tummy. I didn't get enough time with you and I miss you terribly!!! I can't wait to go to heaven so I can hold you in my arms. But that seems like such a long time away. The Lord will have to comfort me until then. I know he will take wonderful care of you, until I am with you. I love you so much!!!

0 comments: