CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To love your family!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

When it is all said and done. All you have is your family, and God of course. It amazes me how family can hurt one another so bad. Some people choose to forgive, and others hold on to it for ever. Only repeating behavior, passed on, from generation to generation. When does it ever end? Right now I don't see how!!! How do you deal with family members who don't have the Lord as their priority? How do you forgive, when the hurt is so bad that you don't want to have anything to do with them? Only then there is the situation of family gatherings, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc... My head says "screw it", But my heart says something completely different. We are to love our family!!! No matter what they do to us, no matter how bad we hurt. We have to, they are all that we have while we are here on this earth. I am tyring to be gracious, and be full of God's love. But the difficulty of family is like nothing else. I pray that the Lord will give me strength until he heals the brokenness.

0 comments: