CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barely Breathing

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Last night while watching the election I went through several stages of emotions. Excited that we have the first African American President, sad that McCain didn't win. Worried about our future. And finally I ended up in a horrible state of fear! Fear of what I fully don't understand. I was crying so hard that I could barely breath. My husband held me and said, "God is in control. He placed in authority who He wanted there." I thought about that long and hard. I grew up hearing the phrase "God is in control" all of my life. But, I didn't fully understand it until now. All throughout history there have been good and bad kings that God Almighty placed in authority. And I am not saying that Obama is a "bad or good king". I'm just saying that God is in control over everything. So why does he place people who do not have good biblical principals in power? For mercy!!! It is only in a state of judgement that mercy is revealed. I believe we are in judgement as a nation. But we will begin to see the mercy of the Lord.

0 comments: