CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I need my camera!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well, we let my mother-n-law use our camera to take to Europe. I never thought I would miss it so. For some reason my kids have done the cutest things the past couple of weeks. I love to take pictures, capturing priceless moments that will only be remembered by a photograph. Sometimes I think how I don't want anymore time to pass. Wanting to keep things as they are, sweet and simple. I know that I can't, and sometimes it makes me sad. The proverbs 31 woman says "she looks to the future and smiles, for her family is clothed in scarlet." I want to look to the future and smile, and for the most part I think I do. But sometimes I also look at it with fear. I have asked the Lord to teach me what it means to be excited about the future, even though so much of it can be scary. He is good, and full of mercy, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my family's future is safe.

0 comments: