CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My wonderful family

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures taken by tammyluker.com

My family is the most important thing to me. I never dreamt that I would feel such amazing joy and fulfillment being a wife and mother. I love my children and husband more and more each day. They are everything to me. Which is why I enjoy sharing pictures of them. Whenever I take new pictures of the boys I always send email videos to friends and family. As I see it, I'm just keeping everyone up to date with daily activities that we do. I recently read a post by a friend of mine. He was saying that he couldn't believe that people post pictures of there children on facebook and myspace, because they can not sign photo release consents. I thought it was hilarious at first. But then began to ponder on it for quite a while last night. I don't know if he was being serious or not. He doesn't have any children right now, so I don't think he understands the pride one feels for there children. I also thought about the theory of if you home school or choose not to vaccinate your children, it could be thought of as child abuse. How absurd!!! My husband and I are choosing not to vaccinate our boys at this time. We are by no means, anti vaccine!!! It is just how we have decided to do things for right now. We are also going to home school the boys. Something we have decided is right to do for our kids. Do these decision make me a bad parent? I think not!!! Just the opposite. Yet people, who may not even have children, make judgments on your decisions. My family is not property of the state!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: